Saturday 15 August 2015

Independence...

Happy Independence Day everyone.
I, Gaurav Jain, on this auspicious day of our country do solemnly take an oath that I will serve my country, our mother land with all my guts and power to make it a better place to live.

Hearing Independence pop ups the very first question in my mind. What is independence? Am I independent? Was I an independent person when I was born? Do I ever become an independent person? These questions make me go crazy about finding the answers. The answer which came is NO. I am not independent and no one is independent.

Though our country is independent but the people living in this country are not independent. They are stuck and captured in their minds. They are in the jail of their own thoughts. People are stuck with the "Oh! What will the society say" thing,  Even when someone tries to break that boundary and get free the good people of the society slaps them with a mark of "YOU ARE LIVING IN A SOCIETY".

In my views I was never independent. I am captured since the time I was born. Neither do you and your family. If we really want to get independent and free we first have to set our mind and our thoughts free.

There is freedom in this country with constitutional rights like R.T.I and all but there is no Right To Inform or get Informed.

Politicians say we serve you and we are your servants, but they suck every single drop of blood from us as their salary. If we want to get freedom then we have to set ourselves free first and then the others who are trying to escape from the SOCIETY trap.

Jai Hind - Jai Bharat - Jai Aazadi

- Gaurav

No comments:

Post a Comment